Hot stamping is a dry printing method where pre-dried ink or foils are transferred to a surface at High temperatures.
As per the demand of different industries, we supply different kinds of standard foils.
• Paper grade foil to stamp on paper
• Plastic grade to stamp on film and plastic material.
• Foils of distinct shades – Gold, Silver, Matt, Colour foils, holographic
foil, special effect foil
Standard Size: 25inch x 120 meter & 50inch x 120 meter
Cold foiling is the process of applying an adhesive to a substrate and then laminating an easy release foil onto the adhesive before curing the adhesive through the foil using a UV light source. Standard shades that are available are Gloss Gold/Silver, Matt Gold/Silver, Holographic Foil from reputed manufacturer.
Standard Duckle Size : 1270 mm
WHAT YOU NEED FOR COLD FOILING?
• UV Letterpress or UV Flexographic machine
• Medium to hard photo-polymer printing plate
• UV curing adhesive (Select of course)
• Lamination station
• Cold foil
• Nip rollers (top-rubber/bottom- steel)
• Shore hardness of 85 durometer
• UV lamp (min 200 watts per inch)
• Various anilox rollers (300/20 recommended)